TUESDAY, MAY 8th
7pm to 8:30pm
Abrigo Room, Wallace Emerson Community Centre (Dufferin & Dupont, just south of the Galleria Mall)
Hi, all. Lots to talk about on Tuesday…
1. 640 Lansdowne Avenue/former TTC Barns site – This news is long awaited! Redevelopment has been initiated on this site. The urban planning firm, Urban Strategies, will present initial plans and ideas.
2. Land Development Update – Councillor Bailao’s Office will update us on specific development sites/issues.
3. Bloor Collegiate Site – what will appear in its place? What is the timing for this community change?
4. New Development Charge By-law – Councillor’s Office will provide background on what’s being proposed by City Council.
5. Bloor Street Rebuild – every 100 or so years every street in Toronto gets rebuilt down to its foundation. Our stretch of Bloor Street West is now on the rebuild schedule. This has implications for all modes of traffic and the financial health of the wonderful new businesses along the street.
6. New Business? _______________(your item here)